Wednesday 25 March 2015

Introduction To Watch Repair.


First of all, I would like to thank my friend Vardhan Mittal for allowing me to add more information to this blog. 
My name is Puranjay Mohan and I am a Intermediate level Horologist. After learning for 2 years now, I can service most of the Hand-wound, Quartz and Automatic watches.
Some watch movements that I have hands on experience with are :
  • Hmt : 020, all automatics, all ladies and quartz watch movements.
  • Seiko : automatics including - 6319A, 7009A, 7s26A.
  • Ricoh Automatics.
  • Allwyn Automatics.
  • Other movements: st96, st69, p62, b91 etc.
  • Quartz: miyota 2030, 1m02. Titan: 7000, 7100, 6000 a & b, 5120 ,5130. Ronda, al35e and others.

THE WATCH REPAIR

On this blog , Vardhan and I have decided to make learning horology easy and fun, I have seen many people who are enthusiastic about learning horology, but don't know where to go. SO, This is the place where you can learn Horology.
I will make a followup post for this topic. 

ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO LEARN HOROLOGY CONTACT ME OR VARDHAN.

FaceBook Or Email.  

Vardhan Mittal : vardhanmittal13@gmail.com

Puranjay Mohan: puranjay12@gmail.com


o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 HAPPY HOROLOGY 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment